MADISON CENTRAL SCHOOL DISTRICT
REGULAR SCHOOL BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, AUGUST 12, 2019
1. Call to order.
2. Record members present or absent.
3. Establishment of quorum.
4. Pledge of Allegiance
5. Approval of agenda.
6. Approval of consent agenda items 7-9.
7. Consider approval of minutes for July 11th regular and annual meetings.
8. Approval of bills: Tom Farrell, Steve Nelson and Angi Kappenman will review bills and financial reports at 5:00 p.m.
Invoice Distribution (Bills)
Trust & Agency (General Ledger)
9. Personnel Actions.
Resignation: Megan Schuh as a middle school teacher.
Request to hire for 2019-2020: Matt Groce-HS Declam L/III-11 $3,332, Bud Postma-Var. Girl Golf (split position) L/III-20 $1,666, Robb Graham-Var. Girls Tennis L/III-6 $3,223, Ashley Mette-Asst. Var. 9th Girls Basketball L/1-0 $3,114 and MS Volleyball L/IV-2 $1,718, Ross Huska-Asst. Var Boys Basketball L/III-12 $3,332, Carrie Wieman-Asst. Var. Gymnastics L/III-1 $3,114, Gina Fritz-Asst. Var Track & Field L/III-1 $3,114, Tom Nielsen-Asst. Var. Football L/III-10 $3,332, Elizabeth Gors-Cheerleader Advisor Boys and Girls Basketball L/IV-4 $1,718 each, Mitchell Brooks-Asst. Var Girls Basketball L/III-6 $3,223, Mike Ricke-Asst. Var. Football L/III $3,332.
10. Hearing of delegations and written communications.
School patrons will be given the opportunity to address the school board regarding items that are not on the agenda. The board will not hear personal complaints about the staff. The president will limit speakers to a reasonable amount of time. Persons addressing the board are asked to speak from the table in front of the board.
11. Administrator(s) reports.
12. Consider approval of open enrollment applications 20-9 through 20-19.
14. Second reading of policies DFE Gate Receipts, and Admissions, and Participation Fees, DFEA Free Admissions, DFEA-R Free Admissions and BDC Executive Sessions.
15. Consider approval of agreement with Madison Regional Health System to provide therapy services and professional nursing services.
16. Consider providing free student meals August 22nd through August 30th.
17. Consider approval of agreement for Curriculum and Staff Development services.
18. Adjournment of regular meeting.