MADISON CENTRAL SCHOOL DISTRICT #39-2
REGULAR SCHOOL BOARD MEETING
MONDAY SEPTEMBER 14, 2020
HIGH SCHOOL/MIDDLE SCHOOL CAFETERIA
1. Call to order.
2. Record members present or absent.
3. Establishment of quorum.
4. Pledge of Allegiance
5. Approval of agenda.
6. Approval of consent agenda items 7-9.
7. Consider approval of minutes for the August 10th regular meeting.
8. Approval of bills: Lori Schultz, Rob Honomichl and Rich Avery will review bills and financial reports at 5:15 p.m.
Invoice Distribution (Bills)
Trust & Custodial (General Ledger)
9. Personnel Actions.
Request to hire: Rachel Jung as part-time Instructional Tutor @ $15.10 per hr and as part-time ELL teacher @ $19,813.76 to replace Jada Baltazar effective 9/1/2020. Kiersten Webber as a High School Paraprofessional @ $12.35 per hr to replace Megan Padgett, Christa McDermott as part-time Online Learning Facilitator @ $15.10 per hr., Cody Kuusela as Weekend Custodian @ $14.60 per hr to replace Sheena Barrick effective 9/9/2020. Lisa Palo and Nancy Rook as part-time Food service, each @ $12.00 per hr. effective 8/26/2020. Barb Minnaert as substitute Food service @ 12.00 per hr. Debra Lee as Custodian to replace Charlie Hansen @ $13.35 per hr plus night differential. Playground supervisors each at $9.70; Mara Adams, Sage Hudson, Julia Anderson, Sarah Torres, Regan Olson. Matt Groce-HS Declam L/III-12 $3,332, Robb Graham-Var. Girls Tennis L/III-7 $3,223,Ashley Bult-Asst. Var. 9th Girls Basketball L/1-1 $3,114 and MS Volleyball L/IV-3 $1,718, Carrie Wieman-Asst. Var. Gymnastics L/III-2 $3,114, Gina Fritz-Asst. Var Track & Field L/III-2 $3,114, Tom Nielsen-Asst. Var. Football L/III-11 $3,332, Elizabeth Gors-Cheerleader Advisor Boys Basketball L/IV-5 $1,778 and Girls Basketball L/IV- $1,718, Mitchell Brooks-Asst. Var Girls Basketball L/III-7 $3,223, Mike Ricke-Asst. Var. Football L/III $3,332, Karen Rahn MS Declam L/VII-0 (2020-2021 school yr) $1,261, Jennifer Baggett as Assistant Marching Band @ $3,114.
Educational Adjustments: Devon Bruna BA+15 to BA+30 @45,655, Joe Bundy BA+15 to BA+30 $45.940, Teresa Howell MA to MA+15 $50.452, Jerricka Mabon BA+15 to BA+30 45,655, Rachel Jung BA to BA+15 $21,013.76, Cassaundra Brunick BA to BA+15 $44,455
Contract Change: Cassaundra Brunick MS Declam L/VII - remove for one year only - $1,261,
Dana Gonyo and Joann Kallhoff will split Prom Advisors, was split 3 ways, additional $537.50 each. Jarret Janke drop MS BBB L/IV-4 $1,718 and add Asst. V/Freshman BBB L/III-0 $3,114, Jill Ricke add MS GBB L/IV-0 $1,718, Nicole Troxell add Asst. V. Cross Country L/III-0 $3,114, Joey Liesinger (the position was split 2 ways now not) additional $1,666.
10. Hearing of delegations and written communications. School patrons will be given the opportunity to address the school board regarding items that are not on the agenda. The board will not hear personal complaints about the staff. The president will limit speakers to a reasonable amount of time.
11. Administrator(s) reports.
12. Consider approval of open enrollment applications 21-4 through 21-11.
13. Designate Gerry Kaufman, ASBSD Director of Policy & Legal Services, as Grievance Hearing Officer.
14. Executive session in accordance with SDCL 1-25-2 Section 1 for personnel.
Time in________________Time out_______________
15. Adjournment of regular meeting.