MADISON CENTRAL SCHOOL DISTRICT #39-2
REGULAR SCHOOL BOARD MEETING
MONDAY FEBRUARY 8, 2021
HIGH SCHOOL/MIDDLE SCHOOL LIBRARY
1. Call to order.
2. Record members present or absent.
3. Establishment of quorum.
4. Pledge of Allegiance
5. Approval of agenda.
6. Approval of consent agenda items 7-9.
7. Consider approval of minutes for the January 11th regular meeting.
8. Approval of bills: Lori Schultz, Steve Nelson and Rich Avery will review bills and financial reports at 5:00 p.m.
Invoice Distribution (Bills)
Trust & Custodial (General Ledger)
9. Personnel Actions.
Accept retirement request from Karen Rahn effective the end of the 2020-2021 school year.
10. Hearing of delegations and written communications.
School patrons will be given the opportunity to address the school board regarding items that are not on the agenda. The board will not hear personal complaints about the staff. The president will limit speakers to a reasonable amount of time.
11. Administrator(s) reports.
12. Present board members with ASBSD appreciation certificates.
13. South Dakota Comprehensive Plan.
14. Consider approval of the 2021-2022 school start date and District Calendar.
15. Approve and recognize Madison Education Association for certified negotiations.
16 Executive session in accordance with SDCL 1-25-2 Section 4 to prepare for contract negotiations.
Time in________________Time out_________________
17. Adjournment of regular meeting.