MADISON CENTRAL SCHOOL DISTRICT #39-2
REGULAR SCHOOL BOARD MEETING
MONDAY NOVEMBER 9, 2020
HIGH SCHOOL/MIDDLE SCHOOL CAFETERIA
1. Call to order.
2. Record members present or absent.
3. Establishment of quorum.
4. Pledge of Allegiance
5. Approval of agenda.
8. Approval of bills: Rob Honomichl, Steve Nelson and Rich Avery will review bills and financial reports at 4:50 p.m.
Invoice Distribution (Bills)
Trust & Custodial (General Ledger)
9. Personnel Actions.
Educational Adjustments: Rachel Dawson from BA to BA+15 $44,408.00.
10. Hearing of delegations and written communications.
School patrons will be given the opportunity to address the school board regarding items that are not on the agenda. The board will not hear personal complaints about the staff. The president will limit speakers to a reasonable amount of time.
11. Administrator(s) reports.
12. Consider Booster Club proposal for a new mid-size Coach Bus.
13. Consider school calendar adjustment.
14. Review Back to School Plan.
15. Discuss ASBSD Delegate Assembly items.
16. Executive session in accordance with SDCL 1-25-2 Section 1 for personnel.
Time in________________Time out_________________
17. Adjournment of regular meeting.