MADISON CENTRAL SCHOOL DISTRICT #39-2
REGULAR SCHOOL BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 11, 2019
1. Call to order.
2. Record members present or absent.
3. Establishment of quorum.
4. Pledge of Allegiance
5. Approval of agenda.
6. Approval of consent agenda items 7-9.
7. Consider approval of minutes for January 14th regular meeting and February 4th special meeting.
8. Approval of bills. Leah Cecil, Rob Honomichl and Tom Farrell will review bills and financial reports at 5:00 p.m.
Invoice Distribution (Bills)
Trust & Agency (General Ledger)
9. Personnel Actions.
Request to hire 2018-2019: Deana Smithers as substitute Special Ed driver @$12.68 per hour.
10. Hearing of delegations and written communications.
School patrons will be given the opportunity to address the school board regarding items that are not on the agenda. The board will not hear personal complaints about the staff. The president will limit speakers to a reasonable amount of time. Persons addressing the board are asked to speak from the table in front of the board.
11. Administrator reports.
12. Present board members with appreciation certificates.
13. South Dakota Comprehensive Plan – Paula Kingery.
14. Consider approval of the 2019-2020 school start date and District Calendar.
15. Accept 2017-2018 Quam & Berglund audit report.
16. Accept School Safety Group Dividend from First Madison Insurance.
17. Consider Facility Options study.
18. Executive session in accordance with SDCL 1-25-2 Section 3 for legal matters.
Time in________________Time out_________________
18. Executive session in accordance with SDCL 1-25-2 Section 4 for negotiations.
Time in________________Time out________________
19. Adjournment of regular meeting.