MADISON CENTRAL SCHOOL DISTRICT
REGULAR SCHOOL BOARD MEETING
Friday, April 12, 2019
1. Call to order.
2. Record members present or absent.
3. Establishment of
4. Pledge of Allegiance
5. Approval of agenda.
6. Approval of consent agenda items 7-9.
7. Consider approval of minutes for March 11th regular meeting.
8. Approval of bills: Tom Farrell, Leah Cecil and Shawn Miller will review bills and financial reports at 5:00 p.m.
9. Personnel Actions.
Resignations: Libby Grindeland as a high school
Requests to hire: Joy Boon to replace Libby Grindeland as a high school
10. Hearing of delegations and written communications.
School patrons will be given the opportunity to address the school board regarding items that are not on the agenda. The board will not hear personal complaints about the staff. The president will limit speakers to a reasonable amount of time. Persons addressing the board are asked to speak from the table in front of the board.
11. Administrator reports.
12. Approve issuance of 2019-2020 certified Title I teacher contracts.
13. Consider approval of food service renewal for 2019-2020.
14. Authorize membership in the South Dakota High School Activities Association.
15. Consider trade-in of 2018 Gehl skid loader from Lake County International for 2019 skid loader at no cost.
16. Summer food service program update.
17. Clean Diesel Bus grant update.
18. Executive session in accordance with SDCL 1-25-2 Section 1 for personnel matters.
Time in________________Time out_________________
19. Consider early retirement request(s).
20. Executive session in accordance with SDCL 1-25-2 Section 4 for negotiations.
Time in________________Time out________________
21. Adjournment of regular meeting.